We Meet The 2nd Wednesday Night of the Month at 6pm and a Sabbath afternoon a month.
Who We Are
The Adventurer Club is a worldwide organization sponsored by the Seventh-day Adventist Church. The program is designed to support parents in the challenging task of helping children develop fully as followers of Christ in today’s world.
The Adventurer Club provides fun and creative ways for children
1. to develop a Christ-like character;
2. to experience the joy and satisfaction of doing things well;
3. to express their love for Jesus in a natural way;
4. to learn good sportsmanship and strengthen their ability to get along with others;
5. to discover their God-given abilities and to know how to use them to benefit self and serve others;
6. to improve their understanding of what makes families strong.
What We Do
Our Adventurer Club meetings are vibrant, creative, fun-filled adventures tailored to our special members developmental needs! Children learn about the Bible, health and fitness, nature, and people skills.
Children progress through Little Lamb, Eager Beaver, Busy Bee, Sunbeam, Builder, and Helping Hand. All classes participate in two action-packed meetings per month. Special crafts, games, honors, singing and classwork happen at every meeting. Parents assist with activities prepared by class teachers, help the teachers teach honors, prepare games or materials behind the scenes.
Visit a meeting to find out more about our spiritual, fun-packed programs!
This page has the following sub pages.