Archive for November, 2010
Start saving your coins and thinking of creative fundraisers to raise funds for our friends in Roatan, Honduras. Our primary fundraiser this year is to raise funds for water filters that can be used both at school, church, and home. If we are able to raise more funds, then we will help fund our secondary needs as well. You will have from now until December 31, 2010 to participate in our church’s mission to Roatan. Good Luck. We will update totals as we approach the end of December.
All funds raised by the class will count towards their total. Also, We are going to allow our two youngest divisions (Cradle Roll and Tiny Tots) to team up together.
We’ll meet at 5pm at the Helping Hands Pantry aka Help for the Hungry and work until all is done (usually get done before 6:30 / directions below). We will help as needed but primarly be working to package the food for distribution. See you there!!!
Please be sure to wear your Adventurer shirt! We want to make sure everyone knows that you are a proud Calimesa Cardinal.
You might also want to bring some work gloves.
Directions from Calimesa:
1. I-10 West toward Redlands for 13.4 miles
2. Take the Tippecanoe/Anderson St Exit, and turn LEFT
3. Turn RIGHT on REDLANDS BLVD.
4. Turn LEFT on GARDENA STREET (Just after “El Monte RV” and before “South Side Saloon”. I saw it on Google Maps!)
5. Take the 1st LEFT on CAROLINE STREET (It is a stop sign)
6. East Caroline turns right and becomes Artesia St.
7. The Address is 2205 South Artesia Street, San Bernardino
Help for the Hurting Inc.
2205 South Artesia Street
San Bernardino, CA 92408-3906
(909) 796-4222 (909) 796-4222